There are many benefits to knowing about your customers. You may decide to better target your marketing efforts, or ensure your products and services cater properly for those who are actually using them. Perhaps most of your customers are repeat customers, and you need to put more effort into attracting new customers. If most of your orders come from new customers, maybe you need to improve your strategies to promote customer loyalty.
Until you know about your customers, you can’t possibly know what growth strategy would be most cost effective for your business to pursue.
Bonsai ERP ™ collects together all information known about your customers. Not only their name and address, but what they have ordered, when, and what communications they may have with your business. Bonsai ERP ™ can present you with the information you need about your customers for you to make the right strategic business decisions.
Among other things, Bonsai ERP ™ can help you understand:
- where your customers are based
- what sorts of things they order
- is most business through repeat or new customers
- do you have a small number of high-spenders
- are specific products or services more commonly sold to customers in specific areas
- do customers often order the same set of products, but not in a single order